Thursday, September 29, 2011

KTRS 550 Inside Out Show September 23rd Wind Rain and Sun, oh and Asters!


Weather we like it or not! Ah, the variables we love to talk about!

As long as we are interested in having success in the garden or with our lawns, we have to care at least to some degree! ( ha- was that a temperature joke!)

Take some good advice from my friend Glenn Kraemer- water! (see his blog at http://glenno

And as for asters, (a tricky word for me in the past-and a rather embarrassing moment when I was discussing an aster trial with Chicago Botanical Garden's trial master Richard Hawke that I will always remember-( note to self don't try and talk to fast on this one, got a great laugh that got me pretty far off track-miss you Richard!)

Search his plant evaluation site before you settle on which aster to plant and keep in mind, they do require some upkeep!

No comments: