Sunday, February 6, 2011

KTRS Inside Out Show Saturday February 5 2011


Bonus Time -Second week in a row Co-Hosting with John-so much fun!


Did everyone else already know the darker colored the granite the heavier it is AND more expensive?


It seems very do-able with Affordable Kitchen and Bath's special pricing and deals- and sooo pretty!


I miss you Jim, I do, even if it is hard for listeners to tell!


I was greeted with such a warm welcome-I thought Spring had arrived!


Before the show I was pleased to see Mary Collier's bright smile as we shared our favorite topics-our children- and nature. We both are enjoying changes in our family status - her baby girl just got engaged and my son announced his engagement on Christmas!


During the show we had a busy but good time on air with lots of calls and great experts on hand to answer appliance and remodling questions (oh oo another job list- good thing there is a winter to do all this!)


We did talk answer some plant questions but it was clear- kitchens and baths were the focus for our listeners. I never fail to learn something in our time together- I hope the same is true for our listeners!


Our plant of the week was Amsonia hubrechii - here is a quick link to learn more:




No comments: